- Cell Phone
- Contact me Contact Form
Professional Status Employed
About MeA dedicated media professional with a diverse profile whose strengths include branding, media and public relations, editing and publications management. I possess a unique understanding of evolving media and marketing concepts in addition to industry success in event planning and account management. My constant desire to learn translates to an invaluable skill in staying ahead of an ever-changing industry.
United States Olympic Committee - Colorado Springs, Colorado(October 2007 - March 2010)
- Provided and delivered communication and media relations counsel, products and publications during USOC events that promote the brand of the United States Olympic Committee and its mission to support U.S. Olympic athletes.
- Co-editor of USA Daily
- Coordinated communication between the U.S.O.C. and the National Governing Bodies during the 2008 and 2010 Olympic Games
- Organized, edited and distributed up-to-the minute media information for all Team USA events during the 2008 and 2010 Olympic games
- Developed and implemented a media relations strategy for the 2007 AIBA World Boxing Championship
- USOC Mission Statement : To support U.S. Olympic and Paralympic athletes in achieving sustained competitive excellence and preserve the Olympic ideals, and thereby inspire all Americans.